Please take note of the basic Mount Olivet Cemetery rules of conduct
- A speed limit of 20 mph within the grounds must be observed to ensure the safety of visitors and workers.
- No vehicle shall park on, or obstruct, any road where another vehicle cannot pass for more than a half an hour.
- Do not drive or park on the lots, lawns or walks.
- No one under 12 years of age will be permitted in the cemetery unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please be respectful to all monuments, plaques, trees, flowers and shrubbery.
- No climbing or sitting on monuments, crypts and grave sites.
- Cyclists, runners, and walkers are expected to be reverent and practice proper decorum while on premises.
- No picnicking and consuming of alcoholic beverages will be permitted on cemetery grounds.
- Pets must be on leashes, and properly cleaned up after.
- Please throw trash in proper waste receptacles.
The above rules are not necessarily complete. We ask that all visitors keep in mind that Mount Olivet is a cemetery, not a public park. For the majority of our guests, a visit here is symbolic of remembering the dearly departed. Please respect others and demonstrate utmost courtesy while on the premises.